Monday, February 13, 2017

A&S Champions 2017

This past weekend I competed at Kingdom A&S Champions with my corset and hosen, and I have many things to say:

First, I'd like to thank Mistress Lissa and Master Magnus for running a great competition! Y'all clearly put a whole lot of effort into making this the best A&S ever.

Second, I was super honored to make it to the final 6, and to receive a Golden Lyre from Their Majesties. I'm so glad my passion for my work comes through in my presentation, even though I'm shy :) I was also very glad that many people stopped by for me to information fire-hose, I mean speak to about my project. It was great to get feedback in abundance.

Third, here are some pictures and my documentation for those who said they would love to read it later:

Documentation is here.






No comments:

Post a Comment